Thursday, April 23, 2009

More About Jacques

My dog can talk, well he almost talks. He sometimes lets out these weird vocalizations. We live on a quiet, dead end street that has very little traffic. Whenever a large truck comes down our way, to empty the recycle bins or make a local delivery the noise disturbs little Jacques and he starts to make sounds. In the three years that he has been my friend I've heard him say, Wow, Now, No, Ouch, Mama, and just yesterday he said, Bark Obama.

I asked him if he really thought that Obama's approach to the economy will work, whether it was the right way to fix the current troubles. He just look at me and said nothing.

Perhaps the reason that he and I have remained such good friends is because he refuses to talk about politics.

Heres a link to a video af him going for a walk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z00IlLgeH8Y

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your dog is adorable.