Monday, June 7, 2010

Supper


I made this tonight for supper. No recipe, totally extemporaneous. I was going for a chicken cordon blue kind of thing. I had no smoked ham so I stuffed the chicken with chorizo sausage. Yes I'm the kind of fella that would have no ham but still posses a link of chorizo in the fridge. I love those little potatoes, anything that a tired cook doesn't have to peel is a godsend.
That's fresh Ontario asparagus under a sauce of Parmesan and Swiss, all herbs used were fresh from my garden. Tomorrow Kraft dinner.

7 comments:

georgia b. said...

looks delish!

Dagmar said...

Hi Peter what a great dinner you're having. Why didn't you give a call I would have hopped over to join you. ;-))) I love asparagus and chorizo.... I live in the country that has the best of them both right.
Thanks for making me drewl.
Hugs D.

Elena said...

Peter I hope you don't mind my following along. Found you through Barefoot and couldn't resist looking and really enjoyed your blog so far-it's poetic. Artistic.

Peter Tschirhart said...

Thank you Elena, all are welcome to read my blog. I'm going to have to check yours out.

ghosty said...

when can i come over for dinner! looks amazing!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Oh please come cook for me. Please! Please!

Peter Tschirhart said...

You know, sometimes I just order pizza and pickup a jug of beer at the Grand River Brewery. So you might what to call before stopping by. :)